The new FLUX filling units offer everything required for safe, quick, semi-automatic filling. For these filling units, in contrast to the FLUX hand taps, the valve normally operated manually is replaced by a spring valve. This opens under a liquid pressure of 0.3 bar. This allows the filling process to be remotely controlled using a start-stop button on the filling unit.
The new filling units can be used for media with no solids in them up to a maximum viscosity of 300 mPas. They can be supplied in PP (Polypropylene), PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) and Stainless steel (S) – thus allowing them to be adapted to suit the respective application. In combination with a FLUX liquid meter with an integrated amplifier and a pump, the new filling unit turns into a FLUX filling system for safe, quick, semiautomatic filling. This presents a highly interesting, cost-effective alternative to conventional filling machines and stations. Users thereby benefit from the proven interaction between all system components from a single source - the same as with the FLUX liquid meter and FLUX amplifier. In every detail they show the quality and perfection that FLUX pumps have always been renowned for.
In 1950, the first electrical barrel pump was christened bearing the name FLUX. Under this name, a company thus developed which can today indisputably be considered to be a pioneer and market leader in the area of barrel pump technology. FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH is a specialist in the development and manufacture of pumps for filling and transfer tasks. With innovative solutions and high quality manufacturing, customer-oriented products are created which are second to none. FLUX pumps are used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as in mechanical engineering, plant manufacturing, electroplating industry, water treatment and in the food industry. Pumps are sold in almost 100 countries around the world through the company's own subsidiaries and through distribution partners.
Tel.: +49 (0)7043 / 101-0
Fax.: +49 (0)7043 / 101-111